Would you like to give to Tucson Jewish Montessori?
We guarantee that everything that you give will go to support a student. And, with the rising costs of everything, anything helps! Please see ways you can give below:
Tax Credit Donations
It’s not too late to make a tax credit donation to Tucson Jewish Montessori through IBE (Institute for Better Education). Donors can still receive a dollar-for-dollar private school tax credit for their 2017 Arizona taxes while making a difference. Donations must be made prior to filing 2017 taxes or April 17th, 2018 whichever comes first.
Please let us know that you have donated by email@example.com or call 520-790-2784.
Help Tucson Jewish Montessori help a child and donate today!
In order for our school to receive your donation, Tucson Jewish Montessori must be specifically designated as the beneficiary. To make this happen please follow these steps:
1. You can visit www.ibescholarships.org
2. Once on the website click the “Donate” button.
3. You will now be on the Donations to Scholarship Students Attending Private School (Guest) page. Click the "AZ Tax Credit Donation" button on the left hand side.
4. Fill out your information on the Donor information and Tax Year page.
5. You will now be asked to make your donation for both the Original and Plus tax credit. Click the "Add Recommendation" button under each tax credit option and select “School Fund”.
Scroll down until you select “Tucson Jewish Montessori”
You can find a copy of our printable donation form here and mail it to IBE.
Remember to designate Tucson Jewish Montessori as the beneficiary!
We thank you in advance for your support.